Loren Gray

Gray had been inspired friends to begin her social media journey, but she was able to achieve more achievement than her friends. Her mum even installed the app in order to track her. Loren's acclaim in musical.ly spread to social media. Gray's videos were compiled on YouTube from random viewers who were reacted by them. Gray became a cult figure, but not all of her peers were impressed. Actually, some were friends who turned on Gray rather than supporting her. Some of her friends even removed their accounts and began attacking Loren. Loren stated in her UPROXX UPROXX: "They'd write horrendous things saying I don't possess the talent or skills, and that I'm rude and that I've been working on. I was anorexic as well as albino. People were saying they were going to drive me and I found myself in the bathroom of my school messaging my mom to tell that I was terrified." Loren's mother became concerned about her daughter's mental health and decided to keep her from the school. The mother was not able to see her daughter suffer at school due to her classmates. She confided in UPROXX; Loren Loren Loren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read more about Lolo Jones and Lesley Ann Brandt

Sutton Foster measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size